ABOUT THE UNIFORM SHOP
Our Uniform Shop is operated by the P&C as an online store, selling quality uniform items at a reasonable cost. Parents volunteer their time to provide this service to our Community. All funds raised directly benefit our school and students. All profits are used by the P&C to purchase much needed items and services for the school.
HOW TO BUY
- Hop online website (Click here) and place your order
- Once we have received your order, it will be picked, packed and then delivered to your child's classroom in a paper bag.
- Delivery will occur every Friday. This means orders received before 9am each Thursday will go out that Friday.
REFUND OR EXCHANGE
If you need to return or exchange an item you must:
- Complete a return/exchange slip (Download here)
- Contact the P&C at email@example.com and advise of the need to refund or exchange.
- Leave items that you need to refund or exchange as well as the filled out return/exchange slip at the office.
- Refund will be processed within 10 days; exchange will be processed and delivered to your child's classroon on Friday that week.
- Please ensure returns or exchanges are brought back to school as soon as possible with the tags still attached, original packaging and your receipt. If we cannot exchange your item for something more suitable, we will issue a refund.
For more information regarding refunds and returns click here.
Huge amounts of items end up as lost property each term. Many don't make it back to their owner because they aren't labelled. Please make sure you label all pieces of your child's uniform - especially hats!
If you have lost items check out the lost property boxes, located near block B and between block H & I.